Welcome to our website.
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
Who we are
Our company name is Envantage Ltd. We are based at 8 Grange Lane, Didsbury, Manchester, M20 6RW. Our company registration number is
05065617 registered in England and Wales. The term ‘Envantage Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to us as the owner of the website.
ENMAT is a range of Monitoring & Targeting services delivered by Envantage Ltd. Our website address is: https://en-mat.com.
Website Terms and Conditions
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you complete a Contact Form on this website, it will be sent to Envantage Ltd via a third party website plugin, Contact form 7. Your data will not be shared with any other parties. Envantage Ltd will use the data to respond to your enquiry and/or to communicate with you about your Monitoring & Targettng and energy needs.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Envantage Ltd uses Google Analytics to measure website traffic. Fro time to time we may also use other data collection and analytics tools. The information collected by these tools is used by us to monitor the effectiveness of our website. No contact data is collected by these analytics tools.
Who we share your data with
We do not share data with any other organisations for marketing purposes. Envantage Ltd may share data with carefully selected partners to enable business processes to be completed. For example, our hardware partners may be required to contact you to complete an installation or maintenance process.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through a third party automated spam detection service.
How we protect your data
This website has been designed and built with data security as a key consideration. We have minimised the use of third party plugins to reduce the risk of a data breach. Those plugins which are used are widely used and we apply updates and security patches regularly.
Our site is hosted by a large, secure commercial data storage company which utilises industry-standard security measures.
No identifiable client user data is stored within our website. The only user data stored relates to Envantage Ltd team members and contains no personal data beyond user names.
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
Your IP address may be used to identify your organisation. to do this, we use a tool called Lead Forensics, which is a commercially available application which uses data in accordance with all applicable data laws.